Thursday 27 April 2017

Matching look alike, finger tip printing, standing/sleeping line

MATCHING
In the matching look alike worksheet, the students were able to recognise the objects and match them with their identical ones. It enhanced their thinking skill. They also got a chance to work on the smart board.


 

Finger Tip Painting

 

SLEEPING AND STANDING LINE 

TIPS FOR THE PARENTS:
  • Help your ward to practice the sleeping and standing lines. 
  • Do colour filling with yellow/red colour in any bold picture at home.

4 comments:

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
    Signwriter Shropshire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. www.55printing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Letter Printing

    ReplyDelete
  4. paper cup Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,

    ReplyDelete

Holi celebration